APGO currently has 12 members who enjoy many advantages of being part of the organisation. If your organisation shares our passion for helping charities by improving and promoting Payroll Giving, why not join us? As a member of APGO, you will:-
- Have the credibility of belonging to an association with a strict Code of Conduct
- Have the opportunity to learn from the experience and knowledge of other Professional Fundraising Organisations, Payroll Giving Agencies and other stakeholders
- Be represented at the Institute of Fundraising Payroll Giving Special Interest Group
- Be better informed of developments in the Payroll Giving sector through APGO’s regular meetings and contact with the Institute of Fundraising, HM Revenue and Customs and other stakeholders
- Have increased advertising through APGO press releases, Twitter feed and website
Full membership is £600 per year and is open to Professional Fundraising Organisations, Payroll Giving Agencies, businesses and charities.
To join us, please email email@example.com.